Adam Harvey has updated CV Dazzle
with all new patterns. (Previously.) The new patterns are aimed at defeating newly developed face detection algorithms from a variety of vendors including OpenCV, VeriLook, and Apple.
His main suggestions are:
- Use contrasting makeup, light colors on dark skin, and vice versa.
- Obscure the nose bridge.
- Partially obscure an eye.
- Modify the contrast, tonal gradients, and spatial relationships of light and dark areas of the face.
- Try obscuring the shape of the head.
- Make the face appear asymmetrical.